ACRYLITE® spectator protection acrylic (RinkShield) is the new standard in spectator shielding. The only Acrylic engineered to meet ASTM and NHL regulations. ACRYLITE® spectator protection sheet holds up to puck and player impacts, provides greater flexibility than tempered glass, clearer viewing for fans and easier, quicker changeover operations for facilities.
ACRYLITE® spectator protection outperforms professional hockey deflection benchmarks for spectator shielding. A three-fold reduction in reaction forces over tempered glass significantly reduces the effect of impact on players and the possibility of injury.
ACRYLITE® Spectator Protection can be found here:
* Budwiser Gardens – London, Ontario
* North Bay Centennial Arena – North Bay, Ontario
* Consol Energy Center – Pittsburgh, PA
* Castle Ice Center – Renton, WA
* Notre Dame Pepsi Arena – Indianapolis, IN
* Pepsi Center, Indianapolis, IN
* Liberty University – Lynchburgh, VA
* Meridian Center – St. Catharines, Ontario
* Sioux Falls Event Center – Sioux Falls, SD
* Outdoor Rink – Rosemount, IL