Super tough, durable KYDEX® 110, a proprietary alloy sheet, brings new dimensions to thermoformers in formability, rigidity, breakage resistance, chemical resistance and fire retardancy.
Suggested applications include aircraft interiors, mass transit interiors, exhibit & display pieces, kiosk housing, store fixtures and medical equipment houseing.
• More rigid than most thermoplastics so parts will deform less when loaded
• Meets highest standard for chemical resistance for thermoplastic materials
• Recognized by Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc® for Std 94 V-0, 5V in all thicknesses and colors
• Excellent forming properties, uniform wall thicknesses
• Easy machining and fabricating using conventional methods and equipment
• Passes FAR 25.853 (a)