Total Plastics is a leading provider of medical grade plastics including temporary and long term implantable materials, high strength composites, heat stabilized polypropylene, antimicrobial plastics, radio opaque materials and tubing.
Medical Grade Plastics
Because of their unique properties, certain plastics are well suited for medical applications where safety and sterilization are imperative. Total Plastics is dedicated to providing quality materials that fit these criteria through our Life Science Division.
With our versatile inventory of medical grade plastics including sheet, rod, tubing, film and foam tape, our knowledgeable staff is trained to assist with a variety of medical applications through all stages of the process. Total Plastics offers value-added services, such as cut-to-size and on-time delivery.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facilities
- ISO 13485:2016 Certified Facilities
- USP Class VI, FDA and ISO 10993 Compliant Materials
- Complete Material Lot and Batch Traceability
- Standard and Custom Certifications Available on All Shipments
- The Highest Quality Measures to Ensure Product Compliance
- Laser Markable Products
- Worldwide Shipping