Total Plastics and the Environment
Total Plastics, Inc.™ and its suppliers are committed to making the world a better place to live through plastics technology. Plastics possess the following benefits, which better our lives with minimal environmental impact.
Easy to Work with
Air & Moisture Barrier
Acrylic, Polycarbonate, PETG, PVC, StarBoard®, Polypropylene, HDPE LDPE PVC Expanded Foam Board
Total Plastics is a member of the IAPD and adheres to the IAPD Environmental Statement:
Our plastics association and its members are proud to operate in a broad and diverse marketplace. In so doing, our and all businesses create an environmental footprint. We believe plastics offer unique opportunities to reduce, reuse and recycle, thereby minimizing our environmental impact. We are committed to fully developing these benefits for the good of the environment, for the health of our people, and for the growth of our industry
We commit to:
- Training the channel and educating the public on the specific environmental benefits of plastics.
- Demonstrating environmental stewardship, both as individuals and businesses.
- Conducting recycling programs that will include the entire channel.
- Utilizing the safest and most proper disposal methods when the useful life of our products expires.
- Promoting research to develop new products and applications that offer positive environmental impacts.
The guiding principles of our sustainability commitment are Conservation, Waste Minimization, Preservation, Cooperation and Education. In this spirit, with our fullest efforts and without undue stress on the environment, all members of our association, our companies, and the communities we call home will prosper.